Winter is coming. But fear not, this natural winter tonic recipe is a great way to help battle those pesky winter colds and boost the immune system.
- 1 Cup of cut Horseradish ( 3 roots sliced thin)
- 2l large Onions sliced
- 8 cloves of Garlic minced
- 1 small sized Ginger Root minced
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 4 cups Apple Cider Vinegar
Store in a glass jar in a dark place for one month.
Shake once daily.
Strain the mixture with cheese cloth and pour into an amber bottle with a glass dropper.
Use one dropper full several times a day for a cold/sore throat.
Add it to honey to disguise the taste.