Why I choose Young Living essential oils?
The vast majority of essential oils on the market today are only suitable for cosmetics and perfumes. The reason Young Living’s oils are so different is that they produce a therapeutic, or medicinal, grade oil. These oils are a result of Young Living’s strict, detailed method for producing the oils to obtain the purest, ‘un-messed-with’ plant essences. Young Living calls this their Seed to Seal process, where every step from planting to bottling is detailed and controlled.
- Lavender: Antiseptic and Anti-fungal, this is a fantastic oil for Babies and Children. When applied to the bottom of the feet it brings physical and emotional calming sensation to the child. It it a good oil for bedtime, it induces relaxation. When my children have a post nasal drip due to a cold I apply this at bedtime and it reduces the post nasal drip and they cough less. Lavender is fantastic for taking the itch away from bug bites.
- Copaiba: This is one of Young Livings most powerful anti-inflammatory oils making it a great choice for teething babies. Apply a drop the the finger and then rub your finger over the babies gums to help reduce teething pain.
- R.C: A blend of Eucalyptus oils with pine and myrtle, this oil brings relief of colds, bronchitis, coughs, and respiratory congestion. This oil should be diffused, or the adult may run a few drops in the hands and cut the hands over the child face and let them inhale the oil. Be careful not to touch the child face.
- Peace and Calm: A very relaxing oil for Children of all ages. This oil is also great for overactive hard to manage children. Apply this oil to the bottom of the feet, or diffuse. It it also good for children at bed time, it induced relaxation and promotes happy dream. A good oil for children who tend to have nightmares.
- Citronella: Mixed with Cedarwood makes a great all natural bug repellant. This oil is also anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic.